What’s a wrap?
A wrap is one of the most innovative products to hit the advertising world! Typically associated with vehicles, wraps are often thought of as mobile billboards. But wraps can be much more versatile. Our customers have wrapped just about every surface from walls, floors and windows to entire vehicle fleets.
Why should you get a wrap?
- Numerous studies indicate that wraps are, dollar for dollar, the best form of advertising available today. Wraps are unique, innovative, attention grabbing, and cost less than all traditional forms of advertising.
- A wrap is 40 times more cost-effective than a standard television ad.
- Wraps work for your company 24 hours a day, seven days a week, generating between 30,000-70,000 impressions daily, and all for a one-time advertising expenditure.
- One out of three Americans do not read a daily newspaper or watch local TV news broadcasts, but 96% of Americans travel in a vehicle each week as either a driver or a passenger.
- A vehicle wrap typically costs less than the set-up and first two months of a billboard advertisement. Plus, vehicle wraps typically last for 3+ years.